Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Alive!

To everyone who responded to my last post:
THANK YOU!!!!!

I honestly didn't even think that anybody would see it, much less comment, so I didn't make another post!

I will get an outfit post up soon, now that I know that people will actually see and read my blog!
Sorry it took me so long to come back to life!

But, for now, here's a sort of vintage-y shot that my friend Zach took of me. To be honest, I don't know how I feel about the picture. I love his editing (and my outfit) but I feel as if my face looks different. When I post my first outfit post I'll let you be the judge of that :)


That coat was only $45. Such an incredible bargain! I'll feature more than just the upper 1/3 in a post sometime.

Thanks so much you guys!
Alaura

No comments:

Post a Comment