Sunday, March 6, 2011

Domestic Sunday

Today was a cozy day. I think it all started because I woke up frozen...really. You see, it was raining last night, so I opened my window and slept with it open to hear the rain. Little did I know, Ohio decided that it would snow in the morning. Therefore I woke up like an ice cube, and decided it was a cozy winter day.

So what did I do? I baked scones, of course!
(blurry picture...maybe someday I will get better at taking photos)
Well...the recipe made a whopping five scones. So I made another batch!




And then I snapped a quick picture of myself (wearing my cute vintage-inspired apron that my mother put in the washer and now it's all funny-looking..you can't really see it in the picture)


and finally....

Yum, yum!!! They were really good with blackberry jam! I got mine homemade from a cute vintage/antique store in Powell called the Blackberry Patch. If you're in the Columbus, Ohio area, I highly suggest checking them out:)


And now I'm about to head off to see Beastly with my sister! I really hope it's good...I feel like I'm either going to love it, or hate it. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment